Delivery options and terms
Delivery options and terms
- Pick up from the store in Kamppi. All orders except game tables can be picked up at the store. See opening hours above. You will receive a pickup notice once your order is ready to be picked up. Cash and the most common payment cards are accepted at our store. Costs 0,00 euros
- Letter Priority: normal sized games are delivered in a 1. class letter, delivery time is usually 2-7 workdays. Costs 1,60 euros
- Letter: Economy: sized games are delivered in a 2. class letter, delivery time is usually 3-14 workdays. Costs 0,00 euros
- Postal Parcel: the package will be delivered usually the following workday of your order to the post office of parcel point of your choice. Your package is stored for one week at Post, after which it is returned to the sender. Please remember to pick up your package in time! You will get the exact time from Posti here: http://www.posti.fi/english/po... Costs 5,90-12,00 euros
- Home Parcel: the package will be delivered within 3 working days to your home. You will get a contact from Posti to confirm the time of delivery. Costs 11,00-15,00 euros
- Matkahuolto Parcel: Pick up your order from your local Matkahuolto Parcel Point or of choice. Costs 5,90-11 euros
- Matkahuolto Home Delivery: Matkahuolto will deliver your order to your home. Delivery time 1-3 workdays. Costs 10-14 euros.
- Freight delivery: This delivery option is meant for pool tables, ping-pong tables etc. big products. Your order will be delivered to your home yard and the time will be agreed upon by phone. Costs 30 euros, and for stone pool tables 90 euros.
- Delivery abroad. Quick parcel shipment with tracking. Delivery time in Nordic countries 3-5 business days, European countries 3-7 business days, other countries 6-14 days. Costs 21-155 euros
You will see the delivery costs before accepting your order at the second page of your shopping cart under delivery option. Your order will be delivered when the order is received, the payment is done and the products ordered are available. All orders are mailed every workday approximately at 4:30 pm, and if we have received your order by 4 pm, it will usually be mailed during the same day. A store pickup order is basically ready to be picked up immediately, if we have the products in question in stock. It is advised to wait for your pickup notice e-mail.
- E-bank, credit or debit card Payment through your e-bank or Neocard, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard or your mobile phone.When paying with a credit card the upper limit is 200 euros. We advise you to use this method for products that are available to ensure a fast delivery. Payment through your e-bank will immediately be taken from your bank account, credit card payments are paid in your next credit card billl. Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. Costs 0,00 euros.
- Invoice in e-mail You’ll receive payment information by e-mail and your order will be delivered when your payment is cleared to our OmaSP-bank account. If you pay from any other bank than OmaSP, the transaction will take one bank day. We advise you to use this payment option if you want to delay the payment with e.g. pre-orders. Costs 0,00 euros.
- Klarna Payments:Choose between 30 day payment time or smaller monthly payment starting from 5,00 euros with 19,90% interest. If you do not pay your bill on time a notice fee of 5,00€ and a 8% interest of late payment will be added to the final sum. Klarna will check your creditworthiness at the time of making your order. More information can be found here Costs 2,40€ + 2,45%.
- PayPal Payment from your PayPal-account. Costs 7% of the total sum.
- Bitcoin Payment from your Bitcoin-accout. Payment is cleared through Bitpay. Bitcoin Cash is also supported. Cots 1% of the total sum.
Returning of your order
If you which to return your products, contact us always first by phone (+35840-7329800) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). All un-opened games have a 14 day right to be returned. Once you’ve opened the packaging your right to return is lost. If you want a right to return for a used game, ask for sealing of the game when making your order! You may inspect products without loosing your right to return them, but taking them into usage will remove the right. More detailed terms for returning products are given by our customer service.
Products on sale
Products that are on sale are new, but sometimes their packages may be worn out. If nothing else is mentioned, the sale prices are in effect as long as we have the products in stock. If the item on sale is out of stock, we can’t guarantee that we are able to deliver more products at the sale price.
We grant the same warranty to pre-owned games that we grant to new games. We try our best to repair games that are in need of repairing before putting them on sale. The actual box for the game might differ from what is on display on our website. In some rare cases, a game might be missing its original box, in which case the game will be sold in a generic box and this is also reflected in the price. Pre-owned games are unsealed digital recordings and as such they do not fall under the same returns policy as new games. If you wish to have the right to return a pre-owned game, ask us to seal the game before shipping. Sometimes we have several different versions of the same game in stock, and some of them might, for example, have a box art that is different from what is displayed in the product images. In case you want a particular version of a game, please let us know about it in the section 'Additional information' when placing your order.
Other terms and conditions
We reserve the right for price changes and correction for pricing errors. Announced release dates and prices are estimates and may be subject to change. Delivery times for products that are out of stock are dependent on the importers, and Konsolinet is not able to affect them. Konsolinet is not responsible for delays in delivery times or indirect damages caused by these times (force majeure). We reserve the right to cancel the order, when their is problems in receiving a product.