Nintendo Land Classics Wii U
- 15,00 €
- In stock
- Release date
Nintendo Land is a fun and lively theme park filled with 12 different attractions, each with its own take on a Nintendo franchise. Each attraction features unique and innovative game-play experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad controller. Depending on the attraction, players can compete solo or against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively. Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions.* The experiences change every time, depending on whether players are using the GamePad, holding a Wii Remote or just watching others play on the TV screen.
* Donkey Kong’s Crash Course: Using the GamePad’s motion control, players tilt the controller to guide a fragile rolling cart through an obstacle course that resembles the original Donkey Kong arcade game. This single player game lets other spectators watch the action on the TV and offer advice about how to pass the next obstacle.
* Luigi’s Ghost Mansion: The player with the GamePad is a ghost (invisible to others) who is trying to capture up to four humans armed with flashlights. The ghost must sneak around the environment by staying in the shadows and try to catch them one by one. The humans can work together to revive fallen comrades before the ghost catches everyone. If all four humans are caught before they are revived, the ghost wins. But if they are successful at shining their flashlights on the ghost long enough to reduce its hit points to zero, the humans win.
* Animal Crossing: Sweet Day: The player holding the Wii U GamePad controls two guards who are in charge of safeguarding a candy orchard from a group of candy-loving animals. Up to four other players, using the Wii Remote controllers to control these animals, must work together to outwit – and outrun – the guards. The game ends when a combined total of 50 pieces of candy are collected, or when the guards catch any one of the animals three times.
* The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest: The player with the GamePad is an archer who can aim and shoot arrows using the screen as a view finder. That player is joined by up to three others who wield Wii Remote Plus controllers like swords. Players work together to take on a variety of enemies in a world that looks like a cloth version of a game from The Legend of Zelda series.
* Takamaru’s Ninja Castle: Based on an early Famicom game available only in Japan, this single-player game turns the GamePad into a launcher for ninja stars. Players swipe the controller’s touch screen to take out an ever-growing army of ninja attackers, earning more points for consecutive hits. Moving the GamePad around at different angles enables the player to take aim in an intuitive fashion.
- Pick up from store at Kamppi shopping centre
- 0,00 €
- Pick up from Konsolinet store in Kamppi Shopping centre 3rd floor.
- Letter Economy (3-8 days)
- 0,00 €
- Delivery to mailbox. Normal delivery time 3-21 days. No Tracking. Use Postal Package or Matkahuolto for faster deliveries and new releases.
- Letter Priority(2-7 days)
- 1,95 €
- Normal delivery time 2-7 days in a letter. No tracking possibility. Use Postal Package or Matkahuolto for quick deliveries and new releases.
- Matkahuolto XXS Parcel
- 4,50 €
- Matkahuolto parcel
- 5,90 €
- Matkahuolto Home Delivery
- 10,00 €
- Postal Package
- 5,90 €
- Package Home Delivery (big cities)
- 8,50 €
- Package Home Delivery
- 11,00 €
- Small Package (2-3 days)
- 4,90 €
Subscribe to the availability notification
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.